Fed up with eating pasta or potatoes? Zucchini mash is a good way to allow the whole family to eat some vegetables. This colorful mash is a pleasure to see and …to eat!!! More, zucchini mash is to be served with any meat or fish.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 800 Gr Zucchini
- 600 Gr Potatoes
- 1 Bunch parsley
- 15 Ml Olive oil
- 1 Table spoon double cream.
- Bring water to a boil in a large sauce pan
- Peel potatoes
- Wash zucchini and cut the ends
- Cook zucchini over high heat for 10 min and remove them from boiling water with a skinner and let drain in a colander
- Place potatoes in the hot water sauce pan and cook for about 20 min (until tender, check with a knife). Drain
- Wash parsley and chop parsley leaves
- Once cooled down, cut zucchini into cubes
- Place zucchini and potatoes in the potato masher and mash them together
- Add 15 ml olive oil, 1 table spoon double cream, 3/4 parsley, salt and pepper as taste and stir until all ingredients are totally combined
- Sprinkle remaining parsley on top
- A table!