Hello there, this is our first recipe! We hope you will be long-time readers and hope you will spend great moments on our blog!
This first recipe is the way to introduce some vegetables in one of your children’s favorites: pasta.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 500gr pasta
- 3 table spoons olive oil
- 2 petit-suisse or 2 large spoons fromage frais.
- Peel the garlic clove
- Place basil leaves, garlic, parsley leaves, petit-suisse and two table spoons olive oil together into the food processor. Chop until you get a purée
- Put water in a large sauce pan and bring it to a boil
- Wash your zucchinis, put the end, and place them into the boiling water. Cook over high heat for 8 minutes, then drain your zucchinis and place them in cold water to avoid they go on cooking
- Bring a large sauce pan with water to a boil again. Once it is boiling, place pasta and cook according to your package directions
- Drain pasta and go back to zucchinis. Dice them into very small cubes
- Preheat a pan with a table spoon olive oil and place zucchinis’ cubes. Cook over high heat for 3 minutes, keeping on stirring to avoid they burn
- Once the whole ingredients are cooled down, combine all of them into a large bowl, add salt and pepper as taste and stir the whole.
Bon appétit !